Sunday, January 10, 2021

introduction blog

 My name is Chrissy Veach and I'm a sophomore in college-going towards my art degree. What prompted me to enroll in this course is honestly rob and helping me figure out what I want to do with my life, I was in his class for journalism my freshmen year of college and it changed my life and made me want to be a photojournalist. I am not a journalism major I'm just an art major. The most interesting thing to learn in news writing journalism is how to write articles like you in the newspaper industry. i am very passionate about my art I do all kinds of art I have been since I was little and art never really left my life it was there for me for better or worse. 

the gals I have for this term is to learn how to write my articles like they are in a newspaper to make sure i have all the facts about the whole subject that I am writing about, to make sure that you have all the facts is very important because if you don't have all the facts that things could go wrong about the place or person your writing about. another goal that I have for this class is to improve on my grammar and writing, this is one of my goals because I am very bad a grammar and it affects my writing a lot. this is my goal because it's good to have good grammar and writing skills to make sure you have good grammar and writing skills because if you don't then your stories and articles are going not look so good. another goal that to make sure my articles look good between the pictures and words to look good together because if they don't go together or don't look together no one going to be drawn to their story but if they do look good together than more people would look at your story. 

My first news article will be about the COVID-19 vaccine and what the effects of the vaccine would be after taking it. three sources that i will be working from is the CDC, Oregon health authority, and Benton county health. I'm also going to be interviewing two COVID nurses from Utah. five questions that I'm going to be asking is:

what side effects are coming from the vaccine?

what are the worst symptoms of the vaccine?

what are the chances of getting covid after taking the vaccine?

what is the effects of the vaccine on a pregnancy?

could the vaccine work on the baby?

could the vaccine kill the baby?

what would happen if someones trying to get pregnant but want the vaccine as well?


No comments:

Post a Comment